AWARD: GOLD AND SILVER AWARDS
- All eligible entrants MUST contact
Louise Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0410 583 186
20th September 2017
with details of which pin they are eligible to be awarded. Failure to do so will mean no pin can be awarded.
- Competition is open to all entrants of trials conducted by an ANKC Canine Council (e.g. DogsNSW).
All entrants must be full time residents in New South Wales.
Both Main and Associate Register dogs and bitches may compete for this award.
- Qualification cards must be from Trials which are unrestricted, that is they must be All Breed Trials and not Breed or Group Trials. Cards may be from unrestricted Trials conducted by ANKC affiliates anywhere in Australia.
- The best ten (10) Utility qualifying score cards and the completed prescribed form must be handed to the Scorer
Ms J Kaldor
no later than 1.00 pm on Saturday 30 September 2017.
- ORIGINAL cards must accompany the application form, photocopied cards are not acceptable.
Cards which are submitted for this award may also be submitted for a perpetual trophy. (Please note however that cards may only be submitted for a single perpetual trophy.)
Cards must be collected at the trophy presentation.
- For the purpose of this competition trials must be between
23rd September 2016
and the closing date for applications inclusive.
- Gold awards will be presented to competitors who have an average score in Utility of 190.00 or higher.
- Silver awards will be presented to competitors who have an average score in Utility of 180.00 or higher who are not eligible for a gold award.
- The awards will be presented at the NSW Obedience State Titles on
Monday 2nd October 2017.
- There are no entry fees.